Congratulations to Ruthvik for all his hard work and determination!
New Beginnings….at Spring Blooms Day Care & Activity Centre.
Batches for all age groups available.
Please contact for more information
The children in Springblooms DayCare and Activity Centre in Thane were in for a surprise celebration for one of the most important days of their life!
It was kicked off with singing rhymes in chorus along with Puppet props. This was followed by a story of a brave cub and a puppet making activity. Not only did the children have fun thoroughout but they also demanded for more!!
What can I say… when you give them love they give you back more love!
Happy Children’s Day!
Hey, sorry for being a little lazy here…. 🙂
Just a quick shout out….
Classes are running in Thane – Hiranandani, Manpada and Waghbill.
Please feel free to contact if interested.
Each era is marked by momentous events, significant incidents and, meaningful happenings – all that makes history. Our ancestors have preserved all of this in the form of stories and passed it from one generation to another; in order to bestow upon us a lesson, educate us and enlighten our minds. Over time, some of these stories have been classified as fiction and some are believed to be true and a part of the times forgotten. Regardless of its age and form of existence, stories are so potent that they have continued to influence us and shape our minds. They have become an inherent part of our lives. Storytelling is therefore an important method to nurture and impart the vast and innumerable benefits of these powerful stories.
The top 10 benefits of storytelling that Storymatters ensures to cultivate are:
- Communication skills – Improve your verbal, written and listening proficiency through every session of Storymatters. The techniques involved in storytelling infuse speech, emotions, feelings and expressions which fuels the ability to read, write and listen better. This is prevalent and intrinsic in our methods of storytelling and WE PRIDE IN IT!
- Creativity and Imagination – Focusing on your own individual thought processes leads to creativity and imagination. Storytelling empowers you with that. LEARN TO LOOK BEYOND THE HORIZON!
- Memory – Sharpen your ability to learn and remember everything around your world through stories. There is scientific evidence to prove that stories are an easier method for absorbing information and storing them in memory for longer. Thus storytelling helps CREATE A SMARTER BRAIN!
- Instil values – The easiest and smartest way to teach or refresh our values is through stories. Each story has a message, a value, a moral that is a TAKEAWAY IN EVERY SESSION!
- Personality Development – Who would’ve thought that a story can in any way lead to developing your personality? But think about it – learning COMMUNICATION SKILLS, RIGHT SET OF VALUES, IMPROVED MEMORY and CREATIVE BRAINS can result in what??
- Emotional Development – A lot of emphasis is put on E.Q than I.Q these days. It has become important in this materialistic world for us to be rooted and learn to be sensitive towards the needs and problems of others. It becomes easier to learn empathy through varied stories that touch upon different aspects of human emotions. Hence storytelling can make you EMOTIONALLY MORE AWARE!
- Cultural Differences – Stories come from around the world and showcase diversities. Sensitising one with these cultural differences makes oneself a rare intellect. Author Jhumpa Lahiri said, “That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without moving your feet.” MAKES ONE WISER!
- Unconventional Teaching – Storytelling is a unique and unconventional method of teaching and passing knowledge. It does not focus on academics or learning by rote. Hence FUN AND EASY!
- Reading Habit – Develop an interest in reading by immersing yourself in the interesting and magical world of books by attending our storytelling sessions. Each module of ours is designed to shape an inquisitive and eager mind for more knowledge that inculcates the habit of READING!
- The Art – Yes, it is an art and we can help you learn the art! The art of storytelling has mental, social and educational benefits. Remember it’s an interesting way of contributing towards preserving a vital yet dying art – THE ART OF STORYTELLING!
Admissions for regular classes have started. Please call if interested or for inquiry.
Classes will be conducted in Thane and Mulund.
Storytelling Summer Camp sessions start at Tweeties in Mulund West.
Please contact for more details at email@example.com or visit the Face Book links mentioned below:
Admissions have begun…so hurry!!
Storytelling sessions with me resumes again at Landmark, Vashi store….every Sunday from 5:00pm – 6:00pm with fascinating new stories and lots of fun activities.
Don’t miss it!!